MEC Engineers, Juara, Lembaga Kemajuan Bintulu, Construction Drawings &
Concrete Box Culverts, Details & Piling Changes
- 150mm X 150mm RC Piles OK
- 1500mm cts in direction of culvert flow, start from 150mm from culvert edge approx
- 2 piles per row 1500 cts OK
- Put Piles directly under culvert walls or within the 45 degrees load spread.
- Piles driven to set at about 4 inch/last 10 blows, if cannot set, stop and inform MEC the
blows/ft, Also keep piling log details counter signed by BDA Site Staff.
- Maximum depth 2 lengths (6m length piles max=2x6=12m) or set whichever comes first. If ground is very soft
based on site judgement, then stop and inform MEC immediately for review. Send driving logs, could be soft mud,
silts, peat, sink holes or pockets.
- Rev 1 - Top Slab, Bot Slab, T16-250c/c to have end L-hooks as shown, 300mm
Issued 27/Jan 2011, MEC Engineers, "Changes for Piling from Timber belian to RC piles".
For Technical Support Contact Us
LINKS TO ALL PAGES
- Drains & Culverts at Chainage 50
- New Concrete Bridge Design